Being a team leader means taking responsibility for both your own work and the work of the members of your team. Team leaders must regularly make decisions to ensure projects are on the right track and team members are guided in the right direction. Team leaders must be able to motivate their team members to complete tasks in a successful and timely manner. So, are you ready to take the responsibility? Apply, if you are!
- Responsible for architectural decisions following best SD practices in order to deliver high-quality, scalable softwares.
- Responsible for communicating regularly with the clients to understand their business needs and requirements. Propose appropriate solutions based on their needs.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members in different project related activities.
- Responsible for leading the code reviews, identifying the anti patterns, code smells and coming up with the plan to ensure code quality.
- Write technical documentation, presentations, and contribute to improving internal processes.
- Lead initiative for exploring new opportunities beside existing skill sets.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience working with web technologies.
- Expertise in one or more languages: Angular, Ruby on Rails.
- Proven track experience of working with relational databases.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong command over written and oral communication.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent degree.
- Nice to have: DevOps related experience (AWS, gcloud)
What's great in the job?
Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
Working hours from Monday to Friday only
Health and Medical Insurance provide
Other fringe benefits
15th October, 2021
15th October, 2021