Associate QA Engineer
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API Testing, Load Testing along with report analysis.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports.
- Hands on experience of automation testing tools Cypress.
- Critical thinker, Problem solving skills and good time management skills.
- Proven excellence in solving complex problems related to Software Testing.
- Working on a live project.
- Support for development and modification of enterprise applications.
- Learning to lead and work with a professional team.
- Improving the quality of one's work.
- Learning to set and meet expectations.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Develop, Review and execute test cases.
- Following clean code principles and test-driven development.
What's great in the job?
Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
Work from home during this pandemic, Monday to Friday only
Health and Medical Insurance provided
Other fringe benefits