We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated track record of building and managing efficient teams within the technology sector. We are interested in folks that are capable of creating and following proper HR procedures to ensure employee satisfaction and overall company and staff welfare.
- Assisting clients with technical issues or questions related to our software, including troubleshooting software issues and providing instructions and guidance on using specific features.
- Gathering client feedback for product development and improvement. It includes identifying areas for improvement and communicating feedback.
- Communicating with clients to schedule training and implementation sessions. It includes coordinating with clients to schedule dates and times for training sessions, preparing training materials, and delivering training to clients
- Guiding clients through the onboarding process, answering questions, and providing support as needed.
- Helping out with data entry and record keeping as required.
- Reports To: Senior Management
- Work Schedule: 40hrs/week, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Salary and Incentives, Negotiable
- The candidate should have completed a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Clear and concise communication (verbal and written).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare software or customer service would be a good addition.
- Willingness to learn, implement and improve our existing processes, technology and tools.
Founded in 2011, Bajra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Is a leading technology firm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. At Bajra, we believe in bringing together great minds to solve interesting challenges through the use of the tools and innovations available in the market. We value personal and professional growth for all our employees and strive to create a meaningful work environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
We believe in doing things to the best of our abilities and not letting any obstacles throw us off from the ultimate goal. Additionally, we value the importance of professional development to provide all the exposure, resources and training that are necessary for getting us closer to becoming the best at our jobs.
We understand that a high-pace work environment can create many stresses and we work actively to maintain required balance between our employees’ personal and professional lives through group activities and other company-wide endeavors.
Compensation and Benefits
We provide market-leading compensation to our talented employees along with some of the best perks and other benefits to ensure that every Bajra employee can feel proud of being part of this esteemed group of problem solvers
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Working hours from Monday to Friday only
- Health and Medical Insurance Provided
- Lunch and snacks provided during office time
- Other fringe benefits